Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter.  We needed some new updated pictures.  This is MJ. Her first hunt was a success and her smile matched her bright egg treasures. 



 All the boys after the hunt, complete with the Easter Bunny to boot.



I had great intentions of getting rid of all the candy from past birthday parties and primary activities, so I put all  of my candy collection into eggs for the family hunt, thinking I could out smart the system. However I still ended up with more candy coming home with me than I brought.  Holidays are a never ending candy pit. See that huge basket on the table, its all chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate. 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how weird it is that there is a little Vance running around whom I have never met? I've just convinced myself she must be Cooper and you've dressed him up like a girl to make be believe you have a girl...

    ReplyDelete