Monday, August 29, 2011

Revenge



Its been 5 days of over 100 degree heat. We are pretty housebound. Parks are too hot. Pools are too hot and no shade and my kids are driving me nuts. Having three young kids is harder than I bargained for. So today while watering my shriveled plants I unleashed my frustration of the past 5 exhausting days. I unleashed my frustration with a garden hose. I am amazed how satisfying it was to spray my children with a hose. The best parental therapy I've come across to date. The kids were laughing the entire time, even when I got their faces. It was great. We will probably make this a regular occurrence.

3 comments:

  1. that would so NOT work with my kids! They would HATE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think thats bad? You should try a winter in Logan. We're talkiing 7 months where you can't go outside.

    ReplyDelete