Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Anniversary

We've been married 6 years now.


Look at that couple, they obviously had no idea what they were getting themselves into.


Now that couple has weathered a few storms and made it through still smiling. On to the next 50 years. I love you honey.


We've been married long enough, we decided we didn't need a fancy diner or hotel to commemorate our love. (plus the babysitter canceled). So we had diner at home with the family. The boys thought it was cool to have "fire" on the table.
P.S. the blog of my trip is coming, I'm trying to come up something clever so its not just a slide show, stay tuned ...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute. I love that pic of you two at the beach. I remember that from your wedding reception with those YUMMY chocolate strawberries. well congrats on the six years and good luck and have fun with many more.

    ReplyDelete