Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Child Labor


There is a reason that child labor is not allowed in the United States. It is less effective labor.

My sweet boys want to help with everything so they helped with my craft night by sanding blocks. Dad was quality control and pretty much re-sanded everything the boys sanded.


Then they wanted to help paint their room. While I was painting trim they filled in the blanks. Once again, they had a great time, but mom and dad repainted everything they touched. Child labor is less effective. What are those other countries thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I hate making my kids work, it's way too much trouble. When they don't want to, it's even more trouble. I don't know why we bother giving kids chores at all! Oh yeah, well mom did tell me my efforts would be worth it one day. Darned character building lessons!

    ReplyDelete